3.06.2007

Silence of the Lamb (That's a spoiler if ever there was one)

Blue Steel

Rest in peace, Don Lamb, it was a bummer way to go. I mean seriously, clubbed to death by Richard Grieco? You can't make that shit up. You'll be missed for your chiseled abs and piercingly blank stare. For your crime fighting skills? Not so much.

"These pants are tearaway."

But seriously, I've been wanting Keith to be reinstated as Sheriff since the show began, but what a bittersweet reason to put the uniform back on. And telling Mindy O'Dell to call you "Sheriff Mars" like 800 times? Kinda tacky. I mean, fine, you thought she was a black widow spider and wanted her to respect your authoritah, but geez, do you need to act like you're loving the soft feel of the brown polyester quite so much? And what's with "reflexively"? She's supposed to respond "reflexively" to your meanie remark that all the men in her life are either dead or headed to electric chair? I love ya Keith, but lay off the power trip.

Crocket & Tubbs

As for LuckyTim and Veronica's team sleuthing, that boy fooled you good sister! He's all "I'm bad at field work" and you're all "yeah, I noticed" and all the time he's playing you! When you catch him breaking into your office and tell him smugly that he's "trying to come up with a lie, failing, and reluctantly telling the truth"--you're dead wrong. He does come up with a lie, and you buy it. Hook. Line. Sinker. It's a good thing that, in the end, you were not left handed. You bested him in the end with your unfailing sleuthiness. It was Professor Plum in the Conservatory with the revolver!

"Hey, can I ask you an awkward question that
can only
be answered in the affirmative?"

And finally, no Logan, backing Veronica into a corner by asking her permission to date Parker is not informed consent. She can't say no without sounding like a bitch, so her permission means nothing. And minus points for only asking after Parker cut you off. Geez, for somebody who's been laying around lovelorn for weeks, you really don't get girls at all.

2 comments:

Madison said...

Just wanted to holler back at you somewhere that you might see --

I heard that Inland Empire starts this Friday -- but not until yesterday! And now my only challenge is drumming up someone who will go with me to see it. But if not, I will be there, solo, hands in my popcorn.

Unknown said...

Your Clue reference makes me think there is potential for that to be a show. I still haven't seen the movie version, but if they did turn it into a show I think Joey B could totally be Professor Plum thus creating the Bart-murder mystery nexus.